Bubble Soccer Insurance Rates
Get the lowest rates in the industry!
The bubble soccer insurance market has limited options due to various factors including:
- the young age of the industry
- operators not providing adequate safety instructions to participants
- operators not using safe or standardized equipment
- operators allowing players to participate in activities non deemed insurable by carriers
Businesses successfully obtaining bubble soccer insurance are those investing in the long term. Such operators can obtain full support from the BBA.
As part of our continued commitment to supporting the industry, the BBA offers a safety certification program for any new or existing bubble soccer business to assist in obtaining the lowest insurance rates in the industry.
Bubble Soccer Insurance Coverage
COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
- $1,000,000 – Each Occurrence
- $2,000,000 – General Aggregate (other than Products/Completed Operations)
- $2,000,000 – Product / Completed Operations Aggregate
- $1,000,000 – Personal and Advertising Injury
- $300,000 – Damage to Premises Rented to you (any one Premises)
- $2,500 – Deductible
- $50,000 – Maximum Medical Benefit per Claim
- $5,000 – Accidental Death/Dismemberment Benefit per Claim
- $100 – Deductible per Claim