Bubbleball Insurance Rates
Get the lowest rates in the industry!
The bubbleball insurance market has limited options due to various factors including:
- the young age of the industry
- operators not providing adequate safety instructions to participants
- operators not using safe or standardized equipment
- operators allowing players to participate in activities non deemed insurable by carriers
Businesses successfully obtaining bubbleball insurance are those investing in the long term. Such operators can obtain full support from the BBA.
As part of our continued commitment to supporting the industry, the BBA offers a safety certification program for any new or existing bubbleball business to assist in obtaining the lowest insurance rates in the industry.
Bubbleball Insurance Coverage
COMMERCIAL GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE
- $1,000,000 – Each Occurrence
- $3,000,000 – General Aggregate (other than Products/Completed Operations)
- Excess available up to $5M for an additional $1,060 per $1M.
- Product / Completed Operations Aggregate
- Personal and Advertising Injury
- Damage to Premises Rented to you (any one Premises)