Raise Awareness or Funds For the Causes You Care About
Simply register a team and educate fans and other teams about your cause by joining the community and playing. We’ll also include information and highlights in our videos, 50,000+ email lists and websites to promote your message.
Any team can raise money for a charity of your choice or just play for fun. Raise funds by scoring points, selling things and sponsor matching. 100% of each team’s proceeds will go towards the charity or cause you are playing to benefit.
- As runners and ballers score points, donors watching on livestreams, players on the field, or fans watching on the sidelines, can purchase opportunities to win sponsored prizes connected to the stars on the field. The higher the value of sponsored prizes, the more donations the team will attract, and the more you can raise. We take care of the sponsored prizes so you don’t have to!
- Sell tickets to fans to support your team/cause at whatever price you see fit. You can give each player on your team a goal to raise from their own family and friends (e.g. $200 each). The bigger the team the bigger the possible donations.
- The BBA will work for you to find sponsors that can match the amount you raise. In some instances the BBA will also match what you raise or maybe your own employer or school can get involved. Matching can be anywhere from 10% to 300%.
Sample Team Fundraising Pages
Fundraising Example 1
- Scoring: Players score 10 points that had a combined value of $10,000 in sponsored prizes attached to them from various BBA sponsors. As a result, donors made an additional $1,000 in donation ‘bets’ on the prizes
- Selling: 8 players x $200 community raise per player = $1,600. Raise money by selling tickets, t-shirts or other creative products/services you can sell at before, during and after our events.
- Matching: Sponsors match 50% of funds raised totaling $2,600.
- Total fundraise = ($1,600 + $1,000) x 1.5 = $3,900
Fundraising Example 2
- Scoring: Players score 50 points that had a combined value of $10,000 in sponsored prizes attached to them from various BBA sponsors. Donors made an additional $5,000 in donation ‘bets’ on these prizes.
- Selling: 20 players x $300 community raise per player = $6,000.
- Matching: Sponsors match 100% of funds raised totaling $11,000.
- Total fundraise = ($6,000 + $5,000) x 2 = $22,000