BubbleBall is known for it’s epic fundraising abilities. Everybody wants a taste! And every taste you provide can help the charity of your choice in a variety of different ways. SageLink is a prime example: since their first BubbleBall event in May 2015, SageLink has helped raise over $10,000 for multiple organizations and charities! Officially, BubbleBall supports the brain trauma foundation so that we can fight against athlete injury both in practice and financially. We’ve developed fundraising games for an unlimited volume of attendees to make those gains. Feel free to add your own prices and use them to better your community!
- Fight The Man: bump and bash your professor / dean / principal / coach / authority figure out of a sumo circle (unless they get you out first)
- All Out: Participate in exhilarating 5 minute 5 v 5 exhibition games
- Mano A Mano: One-on-One 30 second matches
- Get Bumped: Have a big & tall member of your team bump smaller members across a field. Pay per bump or timed sessions.
- The GoPro: Use a GoPro for a hilarious and share-worthy videos they can purchase for use on social media
But don’t stop with these suggestions. Get creative! Check out our PVC packages that are optimized for occasional fundraising use and affordability. And let us know if you come up with a new and exciting way to fundraise!